General Counsel Advice
Transaction and Litigation Services for Plano and Frisco Businesses
A business owner should not have to worry about getting answers to simple questions. Unfortunately, many businesses that do not employ in-house counsel are charged for every minute they talk to their lawyer, forcing them to constantly weigh the costs with the benefits of every interaction.
Albin Oldner Law, PLLC has a bigger picture in mind. We have seen time and time again how our early involvement in transactions and dispute resolution leads to better results, often at substantial financial savings. We view our job as helping businesses reach their full potential and so we do not nickel and dime our clients. This is one of the reasons many of our business clients consider us their sole legal counsel. We invest in understanding your business in a way that saves you time and money at every turn. Because of our familiarity with your business, we can provide prompt, swift advice on every day issues without formal processes that typically prevent such daily advice and interaction with your counsel. We want to be available and involved whenever any need, question or issue arises so that we can add significant value to your business. We consider the success of your business our ultimate goal and a great reflection on why other businesses should follow your lead in using our firm as its outside general counsel. While we are sometime employed initially on litigation case or other one time scenario that a business faces, we use that opportunity to build relationships with our business clients so that we can help them with all of their legal needs in a very cost effective manner.
Reasons to Retain a General Counsel Lawyer in Plano
Most businesses need a lawyer, but few require a full-time legal department. Yet, your attorney should be just as familiar and dedicated to your business as an in-house legal counsel would be. Albin Oldner Law, PLLC assumes the role of an in-house legal counsel.
Advantages to retaining our firm as your business’s general counsel include:
“Todd Albin is accessible yet very professional in his dealings with us. We are comfortable in bringing concerns, big or small, to Albin Oldner Law, PLLC and know they will give us good legal advice.” — Del and Ann Harris, Real Estate and Business Law Clients
- Ongoing client-attorney relationship — By building an ongoing relationship, we learn your business inside and out so we can tailor our responses to your specific circumstances. This also gives you the ability to pick up the phone and call us with questions whenever the need arises.
- Solutions-based approach — We create solutions that effectively resolve your immediate issues and support your business’s long-term objectives. As your general counsel, our interests are aligned with your ultimate success.
- Cost-effective and efficient — Our Plano general counsel lawyers remain mindful of the financial and time costs associated with our case strategies. We give you straightforward, honest calculations of attorneys’ fees, legal expenses and your business’s potential recovery. Further, while we provide legal advice and solutions, we do not do so in a vacuum. We constantly consider the financial aspects and practical effects of our advice on your business and tailor the same to achieve the best result legally, financially and for your business’ future. .
- Multifaceted experience — Our law firm can handle the transactional and litigation needs of your business. Our lawyers have experience in corporate formation, contracts, real estate deals, mergers and acquisitions, risk mitigation and all types of dispute resolution, including mediation, arbitration and litigation. We can, therefore, help you with all of your legal needs and desire to be your one and only choice for any legal issues.
- Services tailored to suit your needs — Because each business is unique, we do not produce cookie-cutter, one-size-fits-all solutions. We design our approach to deliver as much or as little assistance as you need. This way, we provide you with complete solutions, and you do not pay for services that are not helpful to you. All issues are different and require different levels of service with consideration given to the amount in controversy and the amount of attorney’s fees to be incurred. We take this balancing act very seriously as it insures long term client relationships by putting our client’s interests first.
What Our Plano General Counsel Lawyers Can Do For Your Business
Albin Oldner Law, PLLC is designed to be your trusted advisor on all issues. We serve the same functions as an in-house counsel, including:
- Advise on Day to Day Decisions and Operational Issues Both Big and Small
- Provide Experienced Advice From Years of Helping Companies with Similar Issues
- Conducting mergers and acquisitions
- Guiding your businesses through corporation or partnership formation
- Counseling your business on federal, state and local regulatory compliance
- Negotiating, drafting and reviewing contracts
- Handling leasehold deals and real estate closings
- Advising on risk mitigation plans to avoid disputes
- Litigating or mediating solutions to disputes
- Providing Collection Services on Outstanding Accounts Receivable
- Writing Demand Letters to Vendors Failing to Meet Contractual Obligations
For Reliable, Effective General Counsel Service, Consult With Our Texas Firm
Albin Oldner Law, PLLC provides complete in-house counsel services to businesses throughout Plano and Frisco. To learn more about how we can help your business, call (214) 225-9138 or contact us online.